Friday, April 27, 2012

McDonald's Fail

I've been feeling a little funky today. It may have something to do with consuming 23 points (when I only get 29 for the whole day) at McDonald's at lunch time. I ordered a hamburger and small fries and didn't realize until I got home that I had been handed something completely different. When I looked at my receipt, turns out, the cashier had rang me up for a grilled chicken BLT sandwhich and medium fries. Which I of course devoured. And then tallied the points up. 23. Luckily, I had only had toast and coffee for breakfast. But that means with breakfast and lunch, I've already reached my point quota for the day. And I don't have any 'extra' points left over because I finished those off last night. I guess next time I'll check the bag (and have them repeat back my order!) before I take off from the drive thru.

So tonight my challenge is to eat 5 points total. My sister is bringing me an iced coffee, so that really leaves me with 2 points. I think I'm going to grill up a veggie burger and steam some asparagus and have some delicious watermelon. That should be a good meal that will fill me up and still be low point. Hopefully I won't show a huge gain tomorrow.

I did an hour on the bike today while reading my new book, "The Outlander." I really enjoyed some quality book time and wanted more, but I was starving so I left. I still have my 30 Day Shred to do today too. So far, I've followed through and done it every single day. I'm proud of myself! I think tomorrow I'm going to try to do it first thing in the morning so I make sure I do it and don't talk myself out of it after my race.

Anyway, I'm going to go snuggle up with this girl. She still is feeling a little cruddy and her nose has been running all day. Just gave her some tylenol to make her more comfortable. Hopefully it'll work.



1 comment:

  1. I know it shouldn't be a big deal but i always HATE when my orders messed up and i realize it too late!!
    Looking forward to hear how you like the 30 day shred. I just got it too and haven't tried it yet :P

    ReplyDelete