Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Food for Thought

I thought about ways to keep myself "honest" with my food choices. So, I thought documenting my food might help me. I got pictures of everything today, except for the little bit of popcorn that P fed me (it was her snack, but she loves feeding everyone else her food). So here goes!

Breakfast:
Coffee with peppermint creamer and blueberry Greek yogurt.

Lunch: 
A veggie burger with 2 slices bacon, a laughing cow cheese spread on the bun, sliced tomatoes, roasted chilis, fresh jalepeno, and 3 clementines. Yum!!

Snacks: 
A 5 hour energy - to help motivate me to write grants! And a rather disappointing creation: two slices of bread rolled flat, laughing cow cheese spread inside, chilis, black olives, and jalepenos.

Supper:
Recipe from Our Best Bites: Chicken Taquitos, Creamy Lime-Cilantro Ranch Dressing, and a Wedge Salad. And a bunny peep. Yo. Those taquitos are so stinking good! I love them. I also like to double the recipe and freeze 3/4 of them for future meals. I ended up eating another 1/2 of one because they were just so good. I counted my Weight Watchers points, so I am good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment