Friday, March 23, 2012

Cleaning

So I should be cleaning. I went out last night and bought new cleaners, gloves, scrubby brushes - all of it! I have all the supplies I need to clean. I could be the Mrs. to Mr Clean. I *could* be a cleaning fanatic! Instead, I'm here blogging. Ha! And catching up on Grey's Anatomy. Seeing that little micro-preemie of the intern's is making me super heartbroken. I don't know how momma's of little itty-bitty babies do it. Makes me want to go donate to March of Dimes right now!!

It's really beautiful today. While my hometown of Spokane is getting snow and icky weather, we are having 70 degrees and sunshine. Have I mentioned that I love warm weather winters?? Well, I guess it's spring now, so I love the warm weather springs :) Okay, I've procrastinated enough. Here is a list of things that I need to get done today:

  • Pick up kids' rooms.
  • Pick up my and the hub's room.
  • Tidy up kitchen.
  • Tidy up living room.
  • Sweep, mop, vacuum.
  • Put clean sheets on the guest bedroom. 
  • Clean bathrooms and bathtubs
  • Clean litter boxes.
  • Make some food so I don't have to cook this weekend while my dad's here. 
Does that sound reasonable while I am watching two toddlers and trying to get in 2-3 hours of work?? Ugh. I hate cleaning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment