Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just keep swimming

I really, really, really wish I was not a high-strung, Type A person....but I am. I keep having waves of freak-out moments about moving, followed by calm. And then more freaking out. Luckily, my husband is a great partner and is willing to take on some of the work too. I just need to remind myself of that and to delegate tasks, which is sometimes easier said than done.

Anyway, I got SO much done yesterday and stayed up pretty late doing it. Now I'm tired and can't believe it's already 10:30 am and I haven't even started on my to-do list for today. Well, I've half finished a lot of projects but that's about it. I feel good about what I have finished though! Today I have to do some work, go to the post-office, schedule a time to pick up keys/drop off final payments for house, gather up everything to go to Goodwill (and I'm donating some to the mommas in my meet-up group), and pack some more boxes. I'm down to packing up the kitchenware and knick-knacks today so that'll probably take a little bit more time.

Tomorrow I am going to hang out with my mom's group and then Thursday we are getting a new fridge. For our current house. Just as we're about to leave, the fridge crapped out and the freezer will not keep ANYTHING cold. So the owner's had to buy a new fridge. Too bad we'll only get to use it for like a day before we move. Oh well, I guess it'll be one less thing to clean out when we move! We have to buy a fridge for our new house, too. The appliances there are all black and I'm not really all that fond of that, but oh well. Whatcha gonna do?

Anyway, gotta get busy and not sitting here typing on the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment