Friday, June 1, 2012

It's Friday Already??

I don't know where the time is going. But it's going quickly! I have about five minutes to blog (while I'm waiting to make sure Miss P actually stays in her room for her nap) before I have to go change out of sweaty gym clothes and get ready to go look at rental houses. So, here goes!

1. Our current property owners have decided to let us go month-to-month on our lease so that can have more time to look for a house.
2. We have a new realtor. Did I tell you this already?? Anyway, she rocks, and I'm going to meet her to go look at more houses today. Some in Allen, and some in McKinney.
3. Having 3 cats really limits the amount of houses you can look at. So does wanting a 4 bedroom house.
4. Went to eat at Fireside Pies on Wednesday night with my sister. The first pizza they brought out had big bubbles in it, so they made us another one...and let us keep the bubbly one. Score! Free extra pizza :) Oh, and if you go to Fireside Pies, get the pizza fondue. OMG! Amazing! I could just go there and order that.
5. Going to go see Cars 2 outdoors tonight in Rockwall. They do an outdoor movie every Friday in June. Pretty cool, huh? I hope it is fun - and not too crazy. Derek is not sure he'll be able to make it and two kids outdoors *might* be a little crazy if there are a ton of people.
6. I've been going to the gym. Haven't started running again, but have done some biking and walking. Feeling good and really strong. Love it!
7. The Patriot Half race director sent out a message and is offering half price registration for yesterday and today only. That's a half marathon for $22.50. Holy Crap! I totally signed up for it and can't wait to run it next Memorial Day. If you are interested in using the discount - the code is "2012" and, yes, they said I could share the code. But hurry, because it expires today - June 1. Register here. It's in Rockwall, TX, by the way, and is a fun, hilly course.

No comments:

Post a Comment